As a local business owner, quality control is the utmost important. Our reputation as a company is depended on the quality of work we provide. We are dedicated to safety with the materials we use and the safety of our employees. In order to ensure quality control assurance, all plans, specifications will be review thoroughly before starting project and during the bidding process. The first stages of planning, bidding, and buying materials are important in order to keep cost low for our customers, and our company. GFM is dedicated to ensuring that all aspects of the project have been touched during the consultation of the project. This allows us to be prepared and provide an accurate cost control. GFM oversees all installation in process; we specialize in installation and construction requirements and all aspects of project including scheduling, materials, subcontractors and client the scheduling needs.
- Commercial and Residential Remodeling
- Room Additions and New Construction
- Design and Consultation
- Walk in Tub, Walk in and Barrier Shower Supply and Installation
- Widened Doorways and Hallways
- Wheelchair Ramps;Custom and Aluminum
- Custom Cabinet Design and Counter-Tops
- Bathroom Accessories installation
- Faucet, Sink Repair and Toilet Replacement
- Shower Valve and Surround Replacement
- Exterior Porch, Stair and Hand-Rail Systems
- Dry-Rot Removal and Mold Prevention
Every remodeling project is different and unique, we can help you determine a general budget range for many common projects based on what similar remodeling projects have completed in the past. However, there are several factors which impact the final cost of any project. Such as; quality of materials, site conditions, accessibility, age of your home, specific design tastes, finishes and updating existing systems. Feel free to give us a call discuss your project.