The GFM 3052 is perfect for a person in a wheelchair and is our largest model availible. The tub is designed for an easy transfer from a wheelchair with an out-swinging door to shut behind you. All GFM WCA tub’s are available with a right or left inward swinging door and is constructed from heavy duty reinforced fiberglass with a gel coat finish. It’s equipped with an ADA Compliant 17” contoured seat and an easy grip safety grab bar for safe movement in and out of the tub.
- ADA approved Chrome Roman Faucet with adjustable Hand Held Shower
- Cable Operated Polished Chrome Drain and Overflow
- Built in Safety Grab Bar
- Removable Front Inspection Panels
- Fiberglass Extension Panel to fit 60″ Tub Space.
- Anti-slip floor and 17″ High Anti-Slip Seat
- 25 Year Warranty on tub shell and stainless steel frame
- Lifetime Warranty on Door Seal and Jets
- L- shaped shower rod and curtain
- Slide bar for hand held shower.
- (Optional) separate Air or Hydro Massage system
- (Optional) Dual Massage Systems; Combined Both Air and Hydro Massage together
Specifications:GFM WCA 3252
Air or Water Massage $4150.00
Dual Massage $4700.00