GFM supplies ADA compliant one-piece and multi-piece showers which are a perfect fit for home and commercial bathroom remodeling projects where safety and accessibility are a concern. A Home Safety Council survey reveals that homeowners consider the bathroom the second most dangerous room in the house. Removing the barriers of slippery traditional tubs is an important step to bringing peace of mind to you and your family as you make arrangements to remain in the home you love.
The benefits of remodeling your bathroom with a GFM provided shower or tub:
- Shower walls are reinforced with laminated wood, making it easy to install grab bars and a shower seat without additional structural backing or having to locate studs. Accessories can be installed prior to or anytime after installation.
- Caulk-free Snap Joint assembly and pre-leveled shower pans significantly shorten installation time. Some jobs can be completed in hours.
- Easy to clean and maintain gel coat walls have the authentic look of tile. Custom color accents are available.
- Our incredibly durable composite surrounds are reinforced with wood and designed to last for the life of the home.
- All showers are backed by our industry-leading 30 year limited warranty.
Our residential products are built to be worry-free, and will likely be the last shower you will ever need. For further information on the wide range of styles and options available and pricing, contact a GFM representative for a Quote!